Historic Colonial Virginia Vacation
Stay in this Century Old Estate and enjoy the modern amenities while you tour the historic sites in Virginia. The Historic Triangle includes 5 different historic attractions.
Start your journey in Historic Jamestown and stop at the Jamestown Settlement to climb up onto a ship replica that landed here 400 years ago. Visit the Yorktown Victory Center as well as the Yorktown Battlefield before you drive to Williamsburg on one of the oldest roads in Virginia, the Colonial Parkway. Spend the rest of your time enjoying all of the history and fun Colonial Williamsburg has to offer. While you enjoy learning about Colonial Times, walk up to Merchant Square and enjoy some of our unique shops and restaurants.
Included in this package:
- The room of your choice for 3 nights.
- A Full Complimentary Breakfast each morning,
- A Historic Triangle Pass for 2 persons that will admit you to all 5 sites for up to 7 days.
- Lunch at a Colonial Tavern with your gift voucher one day.
- This package is available for any room and pricing is based on 2 persons, and varies by room choice.
- Pricing starts at $735. plus tax complete for both of you.
- To check availability and pricing just click here